there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Friday, September 07, 2007

"punk rock girl"

punk rock girl

I met a new girl in a school
she's so cute and she's so cool
she's dressed to kill and she's punk rocker
that's why i'd fallen in love wih her

she plays guitar with her band
she always wears tie and wrist-band
she hang-outs with all her cool friends
somebody please tell me what's her name?

punk rock girl
she is my lovely cutie girl
hope tomorrow she will rock my world
hope tomorrow we'll build together our own world


note: I tried to imagine a scene in a school, there was a girl,dressed up like she's punk-rocker and dont give a damn to anything she didn't like, she is wearing tie,cute and lovely, actually this song got more inspired by avril lavigne. coz i'm a huge fans of her!!

No comments: