there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Friday, September 07, 2007

"my angel's song"

my angel's song

she looks like an angel
flies with her beautiful wings
she takes me to the place
where no one else can trace

show me where do you live?
please take me away from here

think of you
dream of you
fly with you and breath with you
stay with you
live with you
and i will pray for you

think of me
dream of me
fly with me and breath with me
stay with me live with me
and will you pray for me?

she left her broken wings
she couldn't fly no more
so we were walking down
trying to find a better place

tonight would you come in to my dream?
please dont keep me waiting
cause you're such a beautiful thing




note : this song inspired by a beautiful girl in my college, she just looked like an angel to me. and this song quite much more different to other songs i've wrote. this song kind an emo to me. and it shows about a maturity of a boy who get crush on with a girl

No comments: