there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Friday, September 28, 2007

“ A side Effect of Heroine”


“ a side Effect of Heroine”

You’re so good to me

Now I’m in then I can’t get out

And I want to do it again and again

Without you my face is so numb

Can’t stop thinkin’ about you

My paths is so blur

I’m lost in this disillusioned world

It leads me to the wrong way

You’re so fucking addictive to me

Please release me from your spell

Before I die and go to hell

And get reunited with Lucifer

While my ship is sinking

You’ll be happy to watch it

When my world is broken apart

You’ll be happy to leave it

While my heart was torn apart

You’ll be so happy about it

till it ends…

till it’s over…

till it’s too late…

it’s a side effect of Heroine


No comments: