there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Friday, September 28, 2007

“I missed The Little Things That Makes My Life Was So Great”

“I missed The Little Things That Makes My Life Was So Great”

It’s so cold out here tonight

And I miss your scent

I loved all the things you do to me

All I see is your picture come cross my mind

The first time in my life with you was so great

It’s so beautiful that makes me want to cry

This moment

Is really ends?

This moment

Is really had passed me by?

Please don’t go away

I hope that it would stay

Just give me one more time to experience it once again

Waking up then realized that it was just a little dream

I looked around but you will never there

Where is the best feelings I ever had?

Where is the happiness inside?

I missed the Little things that makes my life was so great

No comments: