there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Monday, November 26, 2007

Where Is My Lovely One?

Where Is My Lovely One?

With her smile and swing of neck,
back - look as goodbye,
steals the evening joytrail.
Like a plane in the sky,
to holiday, summer away.
A clear blue sky
in the summer evening.

Where does she move and how?
When she goes to someone else
does she move like that too?
or do they see that.

It is a lovely thing to fall,
fall, fall in love.
in love with a girl,
enchanted lips of smiles,
and happy eyes of light,
not even I saw in
Cleopatra this shine.

seven kisses,
for seven days,
of this months meeting,
in her arms, empty and emptied.

seven roses for my love.
Love, a prism of crystal light
a rainbow through a glass
refracting colour light, bright.

Ah my lovely one, .
of seven kisses,
of seven roses,
and will she think of me?

Will she think of me
after the perfume waft has faded,
and I a shuffling slow breathless
and no longer handsome.

Will they be pressed twist pages
where this poem rests,
close to our breast.

For love is not foolish,
nor do roses fade.

No comments: