there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

“Pretty thing Called L.O.V.E”

Pretty thing Called L.O.V.E”


it’s so beautiful to feel it

it’s so sweet to taste it

make me fly to the sky

make me insane

will you be my drug

To keep me alive

Yeah be my drug

Please be my drug

You’re way much better than heroine

Fill my empty worlds with your poisonous virus

Then I awake

You’re already thousand miles away

You forget the promises we made

You Left me out all alone

left me lifeless

you watch me bleeding

I thought I lost you

Nothing that I can do but make love to memories

I crossed my heart to die

I wanna overdose on your kiss again

It’s pretty thing called L.O.V.E






No comments: