there are some words that I could never said There are some thoughts that I could never made up So I write down here all my feelings to let you know how i feel

Friday, November 09, 2007

“Somebody has read my stupid poems (for the anonymous)”

"Somebody has read my stupid poems (for the anonymous)"

Hi I don't know what's your name
And even I'm not sure you are male or female
but thanks for read my poems
I live in this complicated world
and I'd like to show you my imaginative world
I just like to write
a thoughts that never could be share with
a words that never be confided with
a love letters that never could be unfold
by writing I could share my thoughts
by writing I could speak loud and clear
by writing I could show my unfold-love-letters
Writing give me
A little hope
A little dream
A little angel
to save me

No comments: